Terms and Conditions
By using the “Eureka Love” mobile application or any service offered by Eureka, you confirm that you have read and understood the following terms ("Terms of Service") and agreed to be bound by them. Please read these Terms of Service carefully. For any clarification, please contact the Eureka team immediately (firstname.lastname@example.org).
These Terms of Service is a legal agreement between you and us for use of any of the Services. These Terms of Service applies to you whether you are a prospective or actual Member. No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship between you and us is intended or created by these Terms of Service.
Eureka has established a network for single people to connect through its application ("Eureka Love”). Any person who registers and provides permission to access their contacts information, and fulfils the criteria set out in the section (“Eligibility”) can become a member of Eureka ("Member/ User"). Eureka provides its Members an environment to interact with each other. Please note that Eureka does not guarantee a match. Eureka does not make any representations about or stand guarantee to the character or eligibility of its Members.
Subject to the terms herein, we grant to you, a limited license to access and use the Services. You acknowledge and agree that you will use our Services for personal uses only, and not for any commercial purposes.
We retain the right to refuse any and all current or future use of the Services, for any reason at any time. Without limiting other remedies, we may immediately issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate your access and/or refuse to provide the access to the Services to you if you breach any of these Terms of Service, we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us to create your account, or if we believe that your actions are impermissible or may create liability for us.
Applying for Membership
You must be over 18 years of age and legally single to be considered for membership to Eureka. To be considered for membership in Eureka, you must not be in any romantic relationship. You agree to delete your account from Eureka or to inform Eureka immediately if there is any change in your relationship or marital status to avoid misleading other Members of Eureka.
By creating an account with Eureka and using Eureka Love application and its services, you must be aware of the following rules and meet the following criteria:
- You are at least 18 years of age.
- Any information you provide to us is accurate and truthful and you will maintain the accuracy of such information.
- You are legally permitted to use and access the Services and take full responsibility for your access, selection and use of the Services.
- You agree to use Eureka Love application only on the physical territory of the USA
- You are not a person who is barred from using this or any similar Application or Service under the laws of the United States or any other applicable jurisdiction, meaning that you do not appear on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or face any other similar prohibition.
- You will comply with these Terms of Service and all applicable local, state, national, federal and international laws, rules and regulations.
- You have never been involved, convicted or pled to any crime involving violence, including a sex crime, and a felony, and that you are not required to register as a sex offender with any state, federal or local sex offender registry.
By applying to be a Member, you consent to receive communication from Eureka in all forms including phone calls, emails, mailers, text messages and push notifications. This consent shall supersede any registration or preferences set by you with any other organization.
By accessing and using the Eureka Love application and its services, you declare that you have the right, authority and capacity to accept these Terms of Service and to abide by the Term of Service. Using this or similar applications or services may be prohibited or restricted in certain countries, you are responsible for complying with the laws and regulations of the territory from which you access or use the Eureka Love application and its services.
Membership and Subscription
Once you become a Member by signing-up for free with the Eureka Love application, your profile will be viewable to other Members who are also saved as contacts in your phone, as far as either one of the emails and or phone numbers of that person saved in your phone is also used as Eureka Love application user information.
Eureka reserves the right to modify its subscription policy and plans at any time. Eureka will notify you of any changes to its subscription policy and plans.
Your membership begins on the day your subscription is completed, validating both an email and phone numbers of yours, which you used for the sign-up process.
Your subscription will end when you will send an email to the Eureka team (email@example.com) requesting to terminate your Membership to Eureka. Un-subscription from Eureka can be initiated by any Member at any time and with no reason.
Interaction among Members
Eureka does not bear any responsibility for Member-to-Member interactions, whether online, or at Member-initiated "get-togethers", dates, or other events offline. Eureka is not responsible to Members who intentionally, or otherwise, disclose their personal information in the free text areas of their profile or in any publically accessible forum.
When interacting with other Members, you agree that:
- You will never share your personal information with other Members and use your discretion if you do it and Eureka will not be liable for any such disclosure.
- You will use the privacy tools and settings eventually available on the Eureka to protect your Member profile and ensure that other Members can only view information that you are comfortable disclosing.
- You will be using your discretion and judgement as to the character and compatibility of other Members.
- You will be using your discretion when meeting and interacting with other Members.
- You will use in a lawful and responsible manner any information (personal or otherwise) provided by other Members.
- You will not use Eureka or any information provided there to solicit business or use it for commercial purposes.
- You will not post content that is obscene, hurtful, defamatory, violating copyrights or trademark rights, or violating of any law applicable to publication of such content.
Termination of Membership
You are absolutely required to immediately unsubscribe from Eureka in any of the circumstances described in this paragraph. At the same time, Eureka reserves the right to terminate your membership and deactivate the Services if Eureka team becomes aware of any of the of the circumstances described in this paragraph, which are:
- You provided incorrect or misleading information in your application for membership and / or your online profile
- You continue to be a Member when you are married or are in a committed relationship.
- You subscribe to Eureka Love application with a pseudonym instead of your real name or a name that makes you unrecognizable by other Members.
- You create multiple accounts on Eureka.
- You refuse to provide documents requested by Eureka, such as a divorce documentation (if you were previously married) or a proof of identity, to establish your identity, your relationship status, or your claims on your profile.
- You share your Eureka account details with anyone.
- You share information relating to another Member, without that Member's consent.
- You use the Eureka Website to solicit business or to promote any commercial purpose.
- You use the Eureka to post obscene, hurtful, or defamatory content. In such cases, Eureka also reserves the right to initiate legal action against you.
- You use Eureka to post content that is violating copyrights or trademark rights, or violating of any law applicable to publication of such content. In such cases, Eureka also reserves the right to initiate legal action against you.
- You copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell anything that is the proprietary material of Eureka. In such cases, Eureka also reserves the right to initiate legal action against you.
- You conduct any behavior which is or can be perceived as a harassment of other Members. In such cases, Eureka also reserves the right to initiate legal action against you.
You can terminate your membership with the Eureka at any time by deleting your account from Eureka Love application or write an email to the Eureka Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to delete your account or terminate membership. You are required to inform Eureka of any change in your relationship status or marital status and you are required to terminate your membership immediately if you are no longer single.
Non-commercial Use by Users
Eureka Love application and its services are for personal use only. Users may not use the Service or any content contained in the Service (including, but not limited to, content of other users, designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, logos, software, audio files and computer code) in connection with any commercial endeavors, such as (i) advertising or soliciting any user to buy or sell any products or services not offered by Eureka or (ii) soliciting others to attend parties or other social functions, or networking, for commercial purposes. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses may not use Eureka Love application and its services for any purpose except with Eureka’s express consent (such as for promoted profiles or other advertisements), which Eureka may provide or deny in its sole discretion. Eureka may investigate and take any available legal action in response to illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Service, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email and unauthorized framing of or linking to Eureka.
You are solely responsible to keep your username and password as a confidential information from the access of other users, and you are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password. You agree to immediately notify Eureka of any disclosure or unauthorized use of your username or password or any other breach of security and ensure that you log out from your account at the end of each session.
Eureka owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Eureka Love application and its services, and in all content, trademarks, trade names, service marks and other intellectual property rights related thereto. The Service contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of Eureka. You agree to not copy, modify, transmit, create any derivative works from, make use of, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, trade names, service marks, or other intellectual property or proprietary information accessible through the Service, without first obtaining the prior written consent of Eureka or, if such property is not owned by Eureka, the owner of such intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree not to remove, obscure or otherwise alter any proprietary notices appearing on any content, including copyright, trademark and other intellectual property notices.
Disclaimer: Limitation of Liability
- You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Members. Eureka does not inquire or investigate into the backgrounds of its Members or attempt to verify the statements of its Members. You understand that Eureka currently does not conduct criminal background checks on its Members. Eureka makes no representations or warranties as to the conduct of Members or their compatibility with any current or future Members. Eureka reserves the right to conduct any criminal background check or other screenings (such as sex offender register searches), at any time and using available public records.
- No event shall Eureka be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, exemplary, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the conduct of you or anyone else in connection with the use of the service, including without limitation, bodily injury, personal injury, death, emotional distress, and/or any other damages resulting from communications or meetings with other Members or persons you meet through Eureka. You agree to take reasonable precautions in all interactions with other users of the service, particularly if you decide to meet offline or in person.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Service is accessed at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for and hereby waive any and all claims and causes of action with respect to any damage to your device, computer system, internet access, download or display device, or loss or corruption of data that results or may result from the download of any such material. If you do not accept this limitation of liability, you are not authorized to download or obtain any material through the Service.
- Eureka does not: (i) guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any third-party content provided through the Service, or (ii) adopt, endorse or accept responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made by any party that appears in the service. Under no circumstances will Eureka or its affiliates be responsible or liable for any loss or damage resulting from your reliance on information or other content posted in the Service, or transmitted to or by any users.
- In addition to the preceding paragraph and other provisions of these Terms of Service, any advice that may be posted in the Service is for informational and entertainment purposes only and is not intended to replace or substitute for any professional financial, medical, legal, or other advice. Eureka makes no representations or warranties and expressly disclaims any and all liability concerning any treatment, action by, or effect on any person following the information offered or provided within or through the Service. If you have specific concerns or a situation arises in which you require professional or medical advice, you should consult with an appropriately trained and qualified specialist.
- Eureka reserves the right to modify Eureka. You are responsible for providing your own access to Eureka. Eureka has no obligation to screen or monitor any content and does not guarantee that any content available on Eureka complies with these Terms of Service or is suitable for all Members.
- You therefore use Eureka at your own risk. Eureka expressly disclaims any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, and any other warranty that might arise under any law. Without limiting the foregoing, Eureka makes no representations or warranties:
- That Eureka will be permitted in your jurisdiction.
- That Eureka will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- Concerning any content submitted by any user.
- That any content you submit will be made available on Eureka.
Code of Conduct: Prohibited Activities
In using Eureka, you must behave in a civil and respectful manner at all times. Further, you will not:
- Injure, harm or exploit any User.
- Bully, intimidate, harass or defame any User.
- Collect information about others users.
- Solicit money from any users.
- Use the Service in an illegal manner or to commit an illegal act.
- Access the Service in a jurisdiction in which it is illegal or unauthorized.
- Ask or use users to conceal the identity, source, or destination of any illegally gained money or products.
- Collect user content, personally-identifiable information or any other information, or otherwise access, process to retrieve, index or “data mine” the Services, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, scrapers, or other means).
- Collect usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorized framing of or linking to the Service.
- Interfere with or disrupt the Service or the servers or networks connected to the Service.
- Hack or attempt to hack the account of any Member.
- Initiate or participate in any activity (such as publicity, word of mouth) that is or is likely to have any adverse effect on the reputation of Eureka or the Eureka Love application.You will not post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Use, display, “frame” or “mirror” any part of the Service, without Eureka’s prior written authorization.
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the Service any software used on or for the Service, or cause others to do so.
- You will not express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by Eureka without our specific prior written consent.
- You will not post, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
You are solely responsible for the content and information that you provide, publish, transmit, display or otherwise communicate to Eureka Love application through the Services or to other Members (collectively referred to as “Post”). You will not Post on the Service, or transmit to other users, any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive material, or any material that infringes or violates another party's rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity). You will not provide inaccurate, misleading or false information to Eureka or to any other Members. If information provided to Eureka, or another Member, subsequently becomes inaccurate, misleading or false, you will promptly notify us of such change. The following is a partial list of content you must not upload, post, or transmit (collectively, “submit”):
- offensive to the online community, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- is intended to, or does, harass, or intimidate any other user or third party;
- promotes information that is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene or defamatory;
- provides material that exploits people of any age in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone;
- contains sexually explicit content;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated images, audio or video, or links to pirated images, audio or video files;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent;
- infringes any third party’s copyrights or other rights (e.g., trademark, privacy rights, etc.);
Your use of the Service, including but not limited to the content you post on the Service, must be in accordance with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
Your Representations and Warranties
For each piece of content that you submit, you represent and warrant that: (i) you have the right to submit the content to Eureka and grant the licenses set forth above; (ii) Eureka will not need to obtain licenses from any third party or pay royalties to any third party; (iii) the content does not infringe any third party’s rights, including intellectual property rights and privacy rights; and (iv) the content complies with these Terms of Service and all applicable laws.
You will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Eureka and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents, from and against all third-party actions that: (i) arise from your activities on Eureka; (ii) assert a violation by you of any term of these Terms of Service; or (iii) assert that any content you submitted to Eureka violates any law or infringes any third party right, including any intellectual property or privacy right.
Third Party Copyrights and Other Rights Copyright Policy
Eureka respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Each user is responsible for ensuring that the materials they upload to Eureka do not infringe any third party copyright, trademark or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
Member allows Eureka to send on his/her behalf emails to specific contacts of the Member. These specific contacts are chosen by the Member himself/herself. These emails invite the receiver to download Eureka Love application and join the Eureka community. It is the sole responsibility of the Members regarding choice of these receivers, who must comply with rules above mentioned and to whatever federal and state laws might apply. Members also consent Eureka to send these emails invitations from Eureka itself without showing Member’s information such first name, last name, email or phone number.
It is the sole responsibility of the Member regarding the choice of the his/her profile picture, which needs to comply with federal and state laws, including copyright and privacy regulations.
The Service may contain, and the Service or third parties may provide, advertisements and promotions offered by third parties and links to other web sites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that Eureka is not responsible for the availability of such external websites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, information, statements, advertising, goods or services, or other materials on or available from such websites or resources. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, third parties found in or through the Service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. You further acknowledge and agree that Eureka shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of, or reliance upon, any such content, information, statements, advertising, goods or services or other materials available on or through any such website or resource.
Amendments to Terms of Service
These Terms of Service shall be governed in all respects by the US state and federal laws and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the US courts. Eureka’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision and does not waive the right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. If a court of competent jurisdiction holds any provisions of these Terms of Service to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect and be construed so as to be enforceable to the maximum extent permissible by law. The section headings contained in these Terms of Service are for reference purposes only and shall not in any way affect the meaning or interpretation of these Terms of Service.
These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California. By using the Services, you consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in California.
If you choose to provide us with any feedback (including through any contact information available on the website or public forums) concerning the Services, you also grant us and our successors a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual and transferable license to use, copy, distribute, transmit, modify, prepare derivative works of such feedback, in any media format and through any media channels, including incorporating such feedback on the Services.
If you have any queries regarding these Terms of Service, please contact Eureka at email@example.com or at +1 650 804 4965 or mail at the address below:
PO BOX 1628
94302, Palo Alto