Information Collection and Use
(a) Personal Information and Sensitive Data
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide certain personal information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally, identifiable information is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person and includes but is not limited to, your email address, name, date of birth, gender, phone number (“Personal Information”). We collect this information to provide the Service, identify and communicate with you, respond to your requests/inquiries, and improve our services. We may collect Personal Information, including Sensitive Data, and other information. “Personal Information” means individually identifiable information that would allow us to determine the actual identity of, and contact, a specific living person. Sensitive Data includes information, content (e.g. photographs, profile, life style) that you optionally provide that may reveal your ethnic origin, nationality, religion and/or sexual orientation. By providing Sensitive Data to us, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of Sensitive Data as permitted by applicable privacy laws. We may also collect your geolocation information. We may collect this information through mobile application, or other online services. By using the Service, you are authorizing us to gather, parse and retain data related to the provision of the Service.
(b) Non-Personal Information
Non-Personal Information is information of an anonymous nature, such as your Internet Protocol Address (IP Address), the domain you may have used to access a Eureka Love application, the type and version of browser or operating system you may be using, and the website you may have come from and visit next. Aggregate information, such as demographic statistics of our users (e.g. average age or geographical allocation of our users), number of visitors and average time spent on the Service, is also considered Non-Personal Information.
Device Log Data
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use and other statistics (“Log Data”).
We may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase our Service’s functionality. These third-party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information. If you're using our app, we use mobile device IDs (the unique identifier assigned to a device by the manufacturer), or advertising IDs (for iOS 6 and later), instead of cookies, to recognize you. We do this to store your preferences and track your use of our app. Unlike cookies, device IDs cannot be deleted, but Advertising IDs can be reset in “Settings” on your iPhone. Analytics companies use device IDs to track information about app usage. Ad companies also use device IDs or Advertising IDs to track your use of the app, track the number of ads displayed, measure ad performance and display ads that are more relevant to you.
How we use the information we collect
We may use information that we collect about you to:
- facilitate matches with other Eureka users;
- deliver and improve our products and services, and manage our business;
- manage your account and provide customer service and to personalize your experience;
- provide communications to you about Eureka Love application, related offers, promotions, advertising, news, upcoming events, and other information we think will be of interest to you;
- perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our or others’ products, services, or content;
- monitor, analyze trends, usage and activities;
- investigate and prevent fraud and other illegal activities;
- develop, display, and track content and advertising tailored to your interests on our Service and other sites, including providing our advertisements to you when you visit other sites;
- perform functions or services as otherwise described to you at the time of collection;
- enforce or exercise any rights in our Terms of Service.
Information shared with other users
When you register as a user of Eureka, your Eureka profile will be viewable by other users of the Service who have saved in their phone contacts the email or phone numbers you used to register. By creating an account in Eureka Love application, you share information with other users when you voluntarily disclose information on the Service.
Use of Personal and Non-Personal Information
- Service providers. We may share information, including personal and financial information, with third parties that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include various tasks, including data hosting and maintenance, analytics, customer care, marketing, advertising, payment processing and security operations. These service providers may have access to Personal Information and Non-Personal Information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
- Other Situations. We may disclose your information, including personal information:
- Compliance with laws. In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- Business Transaction. In connection with a merger, financing due diligence, corporate restructuring, sale of any or all of our assets, or in the vent of bankruptcy.
How you can access and/or control your information
You have the rights to access, rectify, update information that you provided to us and that's associated with your account directly by logging into your account. Applicable privacy laws may give you the right to review the Personal Information we keep about you (depending on the jurisdiction, this may be called right of access, right of portability or variations of those terms). You can also rectify and/or update information by contacting us at the email and/or phone details provided herein.
- Monitor website usage and improve the operation and performance of the Services and to make our Services easier and more convenient to use. For example, Cookies help us remember who you are through your browser settings so that we can offer and provide more personalized services (e.g. language preference). Cookies also allow us to save passwords and preferences for you so that you will not have to re-enter them the next time you use Eureka;
- Measure aggregate user traffic and demographic statistics related to the Services and advertisements (e.g. number of users, average time spent, average age and similar statistics). This information helps us to better understand when to update, change or offer new services. This information may be reported, in aggregate form only, to our current and prospective sponsors, advertisers and business partners. No Personal Information will be disclosed in such reports.
Do Not Track Disclosure
We do not respond to Do Not Track (“DNT”) signals set by your browser. Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services and/or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform specific tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use your information for any other purpose.
You are cautioned that any online or other communications may not be fully confidential. You should be aware that our personnel may, in the course of their regular duties, have access to communications for technical or operational purposes. We may also disclose any communications to the extent required for the performance of the Services and permitted or required by law.
We may access, read, preserve, and disclose any information that we reasonably believe is necessary to comply with law or court order; or protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our employees, our users, or others.
We restrict the use of our service to individuals age 18 and above. If you are under 18, please do not attempt to use the Services. We do not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent and you become aware that your child has provided us with information without your consent, please contact us at (email@example.com).
PO BOX 1628
94302, Palo Alto